MINNESOTA OBAMACARE RATES SET FOR HUGE INCREASE in 2017
No word (or apology) yet from Obamacare Democrat Tim Walz who promised you could keep your doctor, keep your health care plan and save $2,500 per year.
Obamacare premiums in Minnesota are set to dramatically increase in 2017, in some cases by more than 50%. That's on top of huge 2015 and 2016 increases!
Obamacare was the worst vote Walz will ever cast. He made assurances and promises, including that he would live under Obamacare just like you, that turned out to be lies and deception.
Tragically, families are being fleeced with skyrocketing health insurance premiums and deductibles so high that the underlying insurance is virtually worthless.
Obamacare is pushing the cost of living to ridiculous levels and many families simply have little-to-no remaining disposable income.
Walz has hurt the people he represents and must be defeated. Obamacare is a political albatross hanging around his neck this election.
My solution is to replace Obamacare with free market reforms to:
- create nationwide health insurance competition to place downward pressure on the cost of premiums and deductibles
- offer tax credits directly to individuals to enable job-to-job, portable health insurance benefits
- expand the use of Health Savings Accounts, backed up by catastrophic coverage, to encourage medical care shopping and reward people for healthy living
- create separate pools for people with pre-existing and expensive medical conditions to guarantee quality medical care and also drive down costs for "healthy" people
- authorize nationwide pools for small businesses to keep costs as low as possible and help small businesses compete for labor with big corporations
- allow individuals to pay for health insurance premiums, deductibles and medical care with pre-tax income
- enact Tort Reform to discourage expensive defensive medicine
# # #