JIM’S RADIO AD – LAST RITES
JIM’S TV AD – WORSE
(HAGEDORN COMMENTARY) WHY WE NEED A REFUGEE RESETTLEMENT TIME-OUT –
Jim proposed a refugee program time-out prior to the Paris and San Bernardino Islamic attacks and even before Donald Trump raised the issue in the presidential campaign. Read Jim’s Minneapolis Star-Tribune column here, published September 23, 2016.
(HAGEDORN PRESS RELEASE) HAGEDORN CALLS FOR A REFUGEE PROGRAM TIMEOUT AND REFUGEE SAFE ZONES TO PROTECT AMERICA –
Click here to read the full press release by Jim Hagedorn calling for a refugee program timeout and refugee safe zones
HEGSETH & HAGEDORN HOLD ROCHESTER NEWS CONFERENCE –
Just two days before the St. Cloud, Minnesota Islamic terrorist attack, Fox News contributor Pete Hegseth joined Jim Hagedorn for a major press conference in Rochester.
Hagedorn and Hegseth warned of the threat of Islamic terrorism and discussed refugee migration, refugee assimilation and Tim Walz’s pre-9/11 mindset to relocate the Islamic terrorists imprisoned at Guantanamo Bay to Rochester’s Federal Medical Center.
See news conference clip one, clip two & clip three.
HAGEDORN NEWSPAPER ARTICLES ON RADICAL ISLAM –
- Rochester Post-Bulletin – Hagedorn criticizes Walz on national security
- Faribault Daily News – Hagedorn-Hegseth hold Faribualt press conference
- New Ulm Journal – Hagedorn calls for time-out on refugees
- Mankato Times – Hagedorn holds Mankato press conference on refugees and terrorism
- Rochester Post-Bulletin – Hagedorn outlines policy against Islamic radicals, calls out Walz
HAGEDORN POLICY PLAN ON ISLAMIC TERRORISM, REFUGEE MIGRATION AND BORDER SECURITY –
Islamic terrorism perpetrated by supremacists like ISIS and al Qaeda is a global plague that has become a day-to-day problem in the United States.
Currently, the F.B.I. has over 1,000 open ISIS investigations, at least one in each of the 50 states. Meanwhile, Minnesota has a terrorist recruiting problem from East African refugees brought into the United States under the current immigration and screening process.
Incumbent Democrat congressman Tim Walz has either ignored the issue of Islamic terrorism and/or made things worse. Walz is trapped in a pre-9/11 mindset of open borders, amnesty for foreign nationals who overstay temporary U.S. Visas and massive refugee transfers from nations that hate America.
Walz is so politically correct and naive he refuses to identify our enemy by name and Walz proposes to close the Guantanamo Bay Prison in Cuba, bring the Islamic terrorists into the U.S. for civilian trials and relocate them to Rochester Minnesota's Federal Medical Center (see Rochester Post-Bulletin article for more.)
Defending the United States and protecting the American people from Islamic terrorism is an issue I have addressed in an honest and timely way throughout this campaign. Here are my bold solutions:
- Reinstate a foreign policy of Peace through Strength and support stable, secular governments in the Middle East and North Africa that will help the west defeat radical Islam.
- Identify the enemy - the United States is at war with Islamic supremacists devoted to the ideology of radical Islam.
- Secure America's Borders and enforce existing U.S. immigration laws.
- Establish a biometric entry/exist U.S. Visa and passport system to track temporary visitors and deport those who overstay, prioritizing over stayers from radical Islamic nations such as Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Afghanistan.
- Implement a Refugee Resettlement Time-out to stop adding to the problem and enable the U.S. government to figure out what is going on.
- Create safe-zones in war torn regions and repatriate refugees in home nations
- Maintain the Guantanamo Bay Cuba prison and keep Islamic terrorists as far away from America and southern Minnesota as possible.